ANCOP Lenten Card Reflections
Join us on March 2, 2022Donate To This Event
The ANCOP Lenten Card Reflections give us an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of Lent, and commemorate the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus. It is a time for renewal, which we achieve through prayer, fasting and almsgiving. They guide us through daily prayer for the 40 days of Lent, with a designated Bible passage each day. For each of us to read and ponder. Our daily Lenten prayer is a time to recognize our faults, ask for forgiveness, and draw from God's grace for mercy and compassion.
We invite all brothers and sisters in Christ to participate by following the steps below:
- REGISTER ONLINE FOR FREE
- Registered participants will be able to receive e-mail communications regarding the release of the Lenten Card Reflections.
- If you participated in the past ANCOP Walk, you are encouraged to use the same e-mail and password.
- READ, REFLECT, MEDITATE
- A total of 14 Lenten Cards are available for all. Each card will contain 3 Bible passages, with the exception of the last card which will contain 1 Bible passage.
- Each Lenten card will be released here every 3 days, every Wednesday and Saturday. You will be prompted with a short meditation guide.
- If you prefer having your own copy of the Lenten Cards, click here to download the PDF.
- MAKE AN ONLINE OFFERING
- All are encouraged to make an offering in response to God's grace and blessings, by making a secure online donation.
We wish all of you a blessed Lenten season. A joyful Easter awaits all of us!